Covid 19 Information
Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Coronavirus Dental Office Safety Protocols
Our continued commitment to serve our community
We want to reassure you that we continue to make every effort to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Our dental office always has been – and will continue to be – one of the safest places to be.
Our team members strictly adhere to, and exceed the standards for, infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, increased frequency of hand washing, social distancing when possible in the office and more. We will continue to disinfect all areas that each patient comes into contact with after each visit, including but not limited to all counter tops, equipment and dental chairs.
Given the current situation, we have established additional safety protocols to minimize the risk of infection for both you and our team:
- As a precaution you will have your temperature screened prior to entering the office. Anyone with a temperature of 38C or higher (as recommended by the CDC) will have their appointment rescheduled for another day.
- We ask that if you have any symptoms associated with either the Coronavirus or the flu, to please reschedule your appointment. If you have been in contact with anyone who has had symptoms consistent with the Coronavirus or the flu, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment.
- We request that you call the office upon your arrival for your appointment and we ask you to wait in your car until called into the office for your appointment. When it is time to begin treatment, we will contact you via phone or text and you will be brought directly back into the x-ray and operatory area of the office. This allows us to limit the number of people in the office following all “social distancing” protocols.
- We ask that you wear a mask or face covering while in the office – with the exception of when you are in the dental chair and are asked to remove them. We request that you please bring a mask or face covering with you.
- When you arrive – and before you leave – you will be directed to a sanitary hand washing station to wash your hands.
“Every tooth in a man’s head is more valuable than a diamond”
― Miguel de Cervantes, Don Quixote, 1605
7135 West Saanich Rd,
Brentwood Bay, BC V8M 1P7
Mon 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tues and Wed 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Thursdays available according to the patient's individual treatment plan and Dr. Nik's discretion